Look no further for the right 808s... The Premier 808s and Bass VST plugin has the hard hitting 808 and bass sounds that are primed and ready to place into your productions. All hitting very hard but still well under -0db with headroom to spare and without distorting... each sound has been EQ'ed, shaped and carved out to sound great in a mix.
Includes the iconic 808 glide feature and LFO for melodic textures and wobbles. Save time pitching, bending and crafting 808 sounds. Every sound is tunned and ready for melody.
- Premier, High quality 808 presets
- Tunned, sonically correct 808s
- 808 Glide/Bends
- LFO (melodic texture and wooble effect)
- ADSR (attack, decay, sustain, release)
- Max punch and Power all well under -0db with headroom to spare
- Windows and Mac compatible
How to Install on Windows
- Extract the Premier 808 VST folder to a location you remember or into your Common VST plugins folder. Usually Steinberg/VST plugins. You can locate this folder by checking your VST settings inside your DAW or music creation software. With some music softwares such as FL Studio and Maschine, you can add a new location inside of your plugins/VST settings. In this case you would just add a new location and point to the Premier 808 VST folder.
- Re-scan your plugins within your music software
- You're done
How to install on MAC?
First extract the Premier 808 VST folder to your hard drive or desktop
For AU (Audio Unit): Open the Premier 808 VST. Then open the AU for Mac folder and copy the Premier 808 VST component to: Hard Drive Library Audio Plugins Components
For VST for MAC: Open the VST for Mac folder and copy the Premier 808 VST component to: Hard Drive Library Audio Plugins VST
Open your DAW and load the plugin just like any other plugin. If you do not see the plugin in the list, be sure to check your DAW settings to see what folder your DAW is looking into to find your other AU or VST plugins. Then, copy the Premier 808 VST AU component or VST for Mac component to that folder.