The Chord Master PKS VSTi
This one-of-a-kind plugin gives you the power and the freedom to lay down realistic, chords and progressions with ease! Create your own chord progressions and patterns effortlessly!
We've taken numorus chord sets/chord progressions and layed each chord across your keyboard for almost endless possibilities when it comes to creating new progressions and patterns. Each chord was actually played by a musician to give you a real, professional sound.
Choose between, Classic piano, Fender rhodes keyboard or Symphatic Strings. Every sound is of high quality and played by a professional to give you the most authentic sounding chords.
Eliminate the Guess Work
All of the chord sets have been grouped together on your keyboard. So as you press keys up the keyboard, you get chords that naturally sound good together. There is not a lot of guessing. You know without a doubt, you'll find great chords that sound good together. Easily mix and match chords to create unique emotions.
- Easily create your own chord progressions
- Make beats/songs faster
- Lay down professional sounding musical foundations
- Easy One Note Chords (just press a key and hear a beautiful chord)
- Free yourself creatively
- High quality Piano, Keyboard and String Sounds
- Over 100 chords to mix match and create great music with
- ADSR controls
- Pitch Control
Compatible with any DAW or Music software that loads VST, VSTi plugins.
Formats included: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit, VST for Mac, AU for Mac
How to Install on Windows?
- Extract the Chord Master PKS VSTi folder to a location you remember or into your Common VST plugins folder. Usually Steinberg/VST plugins. You can locate this folder by checking your VST settings inside your DAW or music creation software. With some music softwares such as FL Studio and Maschine, you can add a new location inside of your plugins/VST settings. In this case you would just add a new location and point to the Chord Master PKS VSTi folder.
- Re-scan your plugins within your music software
- You're done
- First extract the Chord Master PKS VSTi folder to your hard drive or desktop
For AU: Open the Chord Master PKS VSTi. Then open the AU for Mac folder and copy the Chord Master PKS VSTi component to:
Hard Drive Library Audio Plugins Components
For VST for MAC: Open the VST for Mac folder and copy the Chord Master PKS VSTi component to:
Hard Drive Library Audio Plugins VST